Starting salary of £11.50 an hour - full time (permenant or temporary)
We are looking for a 2nd chef to work alongside our existing chef and kitchen staff. The person applying needs to be a hardworking team player with enthusiasm and flair. You'll be working with our existing chef and running the kitchen when the chef is off.
Responsibility for this role include but are not limited to:
· Morning prep of Scones, Sausage rolls and salads.
· Making cakes where needed.
· Serving food from the menu and specials board to excellent standard and presentation.
· Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace through the day.
· Adhering to food safety standards including using probes for food temperatures and maintaining fridge/freezer storage.
· Managing food turnover by rotating stocks and being creative with specials to use food where needed.
· Helping with washing up where needed.
· Helping decide on new menus based on current climate and best practices.
· This role is full time through the season and part time through the winter, the details of this layout are flexible. This is available as a permanent or temporary position depending on applicants’ circumstances.
· Starting salary is £11.50 with view to increase upon positive performance reviews.
· Shifts are flexible with start times from 7 or 8am and finishing at 3 or 4pm. These will be discussed and allocated on a rota basis.
· Weekend availability required but we try and limit to weekend off/on or one weekend day per week, where possible.
Level 2 hygiene certificate required.
Driving license required.